Labels

` (1)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 4 If you live truly, we shall see truly!

If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson







Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

There are lots of places that I want to go see.  I would like to dive on the great barrier reef as well as in the Galapagos.  I would like take the trail to Machu Picchu in Ecuador.  There  is a walk in New Zealand called the finest walk in the world that I would like to visit.  To make sure that I will get there is to decide to go and commit the time.  It will be fun to see these places.

My wife loves nature and I can already imagine her excitement to hike in New Zealand, that is what will get me there.

By the way, if you live truly, you will lead like a sinner!  Because its the truth, we all are.


No comments: