Labels

` (1)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Intuition

Intuition by Susan Piver



The secret of fortune is joy in our hands. – Ralph Waldo Emerson


If you could picture your intuition as a person, what would he or she look like? If you sat down together for dinner, what is the first thing he or she would tell you?
 
The secret of fortune is joy in our hands and joy for me comes from knowing the creator of the universe is crazy in love with me!  It is knowledge too good to be true.  And if he loves me so much, how does that make a difference in my life?
 
If my intuition were a man like me, I think he would be a bit taller than me, slightly wider and most certainly ripped with muscle and health.  Think tennis player, 6'2" tall, and he would always be smiling.  He would thank me for listening to him as often as I do.  We would talk about the lengthy process that I went through in my life, my story of coming to give him more and more credence and trust.
 
We would talk about how he helped me position my company in the market that has allowed it to flourish.  About the risks that I took, the unknown waters that I waded into that have helped my company do well even in this recession.  I would laugh with him about all the life lessons I learned about people by coaching little league soccer.  I saw things in fifth graders that I knew were true with adults.  It was his voice that led me to those truths.
 
But the most crazy thing about this dinner will be the dawning realization that I will have while eating with him.  Like when you enter a dimly lit room, your eyes will begin to adjust and see more clearly and my eyes will begin to see that this person we have imagined and named as Intuition, is also my savior Jesus.  He is the one that I have been laughing with, having dinner with and it is Him and me, such a delightful mystery.

No comments: