Labels

` (1)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The gospel leads us into eternity

So the thought is you can be in eternity, or you can be outside of eternity.  No scriptures, just my heart searching for the place I long to live.  When I am trusting God and His gospel, I can separate myself from worries that I have made mistakes, told lies, been less than righteous and these things will catch up to me and bring disaster with them.  Also, when I am trusting God and His gospel, I can separate myself from anxieties in the future, knowing that God will be with me and loves me and is in control.

So I can be in the moment that exists right here right now, facing what is before me with faith.  Living in the present where there is no time and the time that is measured, will never end.  Interesting thoughts for me this day.

No comments: