Labels

` (1)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What would I be?

What would you be by Ryan Allis



If a year from now you weren’t in the profession you’re currently in, what would you be in your wildest dreams?
 
The funny thing about this post, is in my wildest dreams, I would be me, because me is not really me, but Jesus, the creator of the universe and me and how could any dream top that?
 
I do think that as I walk on my journey there will be another direction that I will take in my career.  It will be a necessary step, but the step will be to help those below me to grow.  They will need me to step aside that they might take further steps.  So even though my roll and career will change, my purpose will not.  As I take the step, to leave my company, or leave the current roll I am in, the next phase that I move to will involve helping others grow, as well as to continue to coach those that I leave in place behind me.
 
Delighted to be me, a sinner and a new creation!

No comments: